JESUS IS MAN
14) Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold a virgin shall conceive, and
bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel.
6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon
his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The
everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Luke 1:31; 2:6-7
1:31)And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call
his name JESUS.
2:6) And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she
should be delivered.
2:7) And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and
laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
31) Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness
by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hat given assurance unto all men, in that
he hath raised him form the dead.
4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made
under the law,
7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made
in the likeness of men:
8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death,
even the death of the cross.
I Timothy 2:5
5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;
but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
24) But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
25) Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he
ever liveth to make intercession for them. All these scriptures you find recorded in this
webpage will give you complete understanding of who God is and the Oneness of God.